- Item Setup - one of the most wanted features in Extreme 5. You can create, edit and delete item related information in one screen.
- Item creation wizard - What if there is a new item from customer that you never receive before and it is start clogging our inbound receiving area.
Item Creation Wizard is here to save your day!
- Customer setup - Needless to explain. Just to allow you to setup and maintain customer profile.
- Sortable Customized Report - One of the most annoying problem in user customized report interface is, it does not sort by Report No or Report Name! We tend to believe a neater environment is more productive than a messy environment.
- Generate pallet profile - Cater for CP operation in IGLO Malaysia. Kiss v3 good-bye.
- Able to print a tally form without entered transportation information - I am not sure how useful this feature is but who cares about transportation information when printing a tally form?!
- Order summary, Issue summary - We have summary in Receive, Transfer module. Hence, let's be fair to Order and Issue module too.
- Summary of Physical Inventory Enquiry Screen - We know every single detail of item in this screen, but can I have the summary of it?
- Right click on DataGrid to have "Find" - Some of the users don't even aware we have "Find" function which help them to search anything, (Yes, anything) in the datagrid. So, in this version, when you right click on the grid, you can choose whether to "find" anything or to re-arrange your datagrid columns to suit your mood.
- Showing Customer address if consignee profile is not selected in a Issue Module - In the previous version, if a user do not choose a consignee profile in an Issue Document, the name and address will not printed on Delivery Note. However, we think a computer system should be smart enough to print a customer name and customer's address on the DN header when a consignee is not selected.
- When we create a new document regardless or Receive, Issue, Order and etc, before user save a transaction, user is allowed to change customer code or branch, it will result invalid SKU error while saving. Hence, it is suggested system perform datagrid validation when user trying to change customer code or branch.
- Create Item SKU function for multiple item profile.
- Bug fixed - Unable to save more than one Pallet Type Item with Default = YES
Post a Comment