Thursday, 4 December 2008
1. Cycle Count（Shortcut key：Ctrl+Shift+E）
2. Collaboration (Message, Contacts, Task, Reminder)（Shortcut key： F8）
All these facilities has been collaborated to be a useful tools.
Now, users able to send short messages or assign task by using the task module to the users in the contact list.And also set the reminder to the task to avoid any tasks been left behind. The contacts is the code and name of Extreme users.
1. Additional Information in About Dialog （Shortcut Key：Help->About）
2. Encrypted Language file
3. Separated Report DLL
4. Multi-cell copy & paste to filter text box(extremelabeltextbox) will convert into comma seperated string
5. Minimize user preference file size
6. Filter screen textbox able to accept multi-criteria separated by comma
7. Rearrange Taskbar Items
8. TDI (Tabbed Document Interface)
With this interface, user able to see clearly on what screen is opened.
9. Import UI, click on the 'Find Errors' button to locate NEXT error（Prerequisite：must click on the 'Check Data' button to let this function work well）
10. Allow to invisible (set Inactive in setting) for Lookup Listing (User, Transport Route, etc)
11. New style Generate Dialog, display selected Row (line no) info
12. Customized Report/UDE maintainance dialog allow sorting of report/view/folder using drag & drop
13. Improved Issue DN consignee address, what you see is what you get
New report 新报表
1. Loading List Report (added to Transfer and Issue Module)
2. Combined Loading List
3. Cycle count documents
Bugs Fixed 已解决的问题
1. selectgridview does not allow '[' symbol, exception error occured
选择列表(selectgridview) 不支援 ‘[’符号，系统必须完全退出
2. AutoUpdate.exe will also check DLL version, AutoUpdate support Delete / Execute command
3. Print function will show exceptional error when the computer has no printer driver installed
4. DN cannot show Item Code for Item without Variant Code
New features 新功能
1. Shortcut key for textbox control for every user
2. New Customer Wizard (generate Customer Profile, Branch, Items, source code in 1 screen)(Shortcut Key: Task Sidebar->6.Setup->New Customer Wizard)
3. Print History (print count, and user logs)
单据打印记录 (打印次数, 打印名单、时间)
4. Datagridview now can be switched into Checking Mode
Way of use:
Right click in any data grid view with data listed. And select 'Checking Mode'.
Click on any columns or fields and will be highlighted
5. Bin Code Generator
6. Export Datagridview able to support Microsoft Excel format
Way to use:Highlight the data in the grid then right click.
Select 'Export to file...'
Select file type as 'Excel（.xls）' in the popup window
7. Formula Style Allocation Criteria for Order, OT, Issue module (OR, AND, >, <, etc) for Lot No, Serial No, Prod Date
条件式的自动分配(允许使用OR, AND, >, < 等符号) 於批号、序列号、生产日期、过期日期
8. Right Click at Row Header to display Function's popup menu
9. Release Required Field check setting for Receive/Issue module（only Administator has this right）
Way of Use:
Tools-> Settings...->Field Settings. Click on EDIT button and check the checkbox in the window pop up. Click on 'Save' button to save the setting.
10. Pallet Type Setup 新增托盘类设置
Thursday, 20 November 2008
Way of use: In inventory balance data grid view, select on required data row (can select more than one row), and go to function > generate issue. A new issue document will be generated. Double click on the document number and it will bring you to the issue screen directly.
2. Inventory Balance, add 'Find in search wizard'
Way of use: In data grid view, select on the target keyword, and right click select 'Find in search wizard'. This will bring you to Search Wizard screen directly and display the searching output.
3. Drag & Drop feature in Import UI.
Way of use: Drag the required Excel File to the import screen and drop it. The data in Excel File will display on import screen directly.
使用方式：将所需的文件（Excel) 拖到导入界面后释放。Excel 文件里的数据将直接显示在导入界面里。
4. Posted and Generate Picking with a single step in Order.
5. Added Serial No column to all the import UI
6. Allow Comma to be used in filter for multiple criterias
7. Bookmark ALL new generated document no(s).
8. Import features able to import Bin Code & Item Type Code
9. New field to Issue header: Unloading DateTime
10. Performance improvement of Datagridview Find
11. Bug fixed in DataGridView Find, IndexError when Column becomes Blank
12. Performance Improved by replacing ArrayList with Generic List
13. Bug fixed in Search Wizard, disable 'Search' button when it is performing search, prevent 2nd click.
14. MCC - Setting in Update Order Quantity in Receive Module will be saved in user preference
15. MCC - Item Type automatically changed when Zero Receiving (Setting in MCC Parameters)
16. MCC - Able to view PINYIN of Item Name in Recieve Details
17. MCC - EDI Viewer now support chinese character
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
We found the name UDV is a little inappropriate and we have now rename it "User Defined Enquiry" or UDE and it will be available in version 6.7.8.
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
- Enhanced import summary result so that user can throw away their calculator.
- There are two types of MCC Tally Form (盲收單) available in MCC build. The default MCC Tally form is now according to warehouse of the selected WM Receive document.
- When user exported MCC EDI files, the program will move older files to a predefined archive folder. In this version, the program will only move those files that created by Extreme and not others.
- Add Document Date in "Update Issue Header Information"
- Unchecked EDI files in the MCC Import screen will not be moved to archive folder.
- During MCC import process, if the program encounter any data integrity issue (ie. article in PO is not found in Extreme Item profile), the EDI files will be moved to a PENDING folder.
- The program is now able to determine if an imported PO is a normal Purchase Order or a Goods Return Order from MCC. (logistic type of PO header)
- F+V (Fruits and Vegetables) Tally Form is group by First letter of Pinyin of Item Name.
- "Order Distribution List" is view only if the PO does not belong to F+V warehouse.
- In the previous version, there is no popup of "OK" message box after "Release & Posting" has successfully completed.
- There is planned delivery date field in MCC PO header, it will now be imported as Shipment Date Time of ASN Header.
- Inserted datetime of WM Receive and WM Order should be date and time of importing EDI files.
- There is now counter in WM Order header to store number of time the particular Order has been generated to Issue and Picking.
- Import MCC PO to ASN with Posted status.
Friday, 30 May 2008
Users can bookmark the important documents and then retrieve it in the bookmark list when necessary.
For example, I would like to bookmark a document, GGRN-027106. So, what I need to do is go to the bottom of the details screen and click the Receive> Bookmark this Document.
例如，我欲将GGRN-027106加入书签。就在收货单的明细界面底部的菜单点击Receive>Bookmark this document
A "Bookmark This Document" window will be pop out. You may use the default title or change it to other meaningful words and you may give a tag for this particular bookmark. Once the work done, click on OK button.
“Bookmark This Document”视窗将会弹出。你可以选择使用默认的标题或改用一些有意义的文字。你也可以为此书签加入标签。当完成之后，就点击OK按钮。
To retrieve what has been added in the bookmark, go to the main menu>Tools>Personal> Bookmark (shortcut: Press Ctrl+R then click on Bookmark)
A sidebar menu will be shown on the left panel of the screen. Just double click the required bookmark title and it will be show.
2. Task 任务
Users now can record their tasks at the Task List. It can be personal or official tasks.
3. Combined Customized Report, User Defined View, and Bookmark into the left panel.
4. Delete (more than one line) allocated details line in Order and Issue module
Note: In the previous version, we need to go to apply tab in order to delete the applied line. But now we can delete the details and applied line in the details tab.
5. Generate Transfer document from the Ownership Transfer document
By selecting more that one order header and click on [Generate Picking] or [Generate Issue]. In the pop up window, tick the check box of [Combine Document] and click on OK button. But the prerequisite for this function is, all orders must belong to one single customer or else the issue documents will be separated based on the customer code.
If the combine document option is not required, just highlight orders and select to generate the document. An Order document will be generated to one single issue/ picking documents.
7. Reuse the Order Documents
In previous version, if particular order has been used to generate picking or issue document then this particular order is not allowed to reuse. But now, we change this practice to more user friendly way. The order can be used to regenerate a brand new picking/transfer (provided that the previous picking/ issue generated from this particular order were deleted.)
8. A new field, Serial No is added to the Shanghai Pallet Label
9. Improved the performance of Search Wizard
If user leaves the keyword field in blank, system will default the searching area in deleted transaction. Whereas if the keyword field is filled and check box of [Include deleted transaction] is checked, users only allowed to use ‘Document No’ or ‘Remark’ as searching criteria in the drop down box. Or else, if the keyword is filled and the [Include deleted transaction] is unchecked, users can use ‘Document No’, ‘Reference No’, ‘Remarks’ ,‘Pallet No’ or all of the criteria listed in the drop down box as searching criteria.
10. Two more searching criteria added to the Item Profile (Customer code， Branch code).
在产品档案里加入了 ‘客户代号’ 及 ‘分行代号’这两个新的咨询关键栏。
11. Call out search wizard from datagridview
Way of use: In data grid view, select the targeted cell(where the searching will be based on the keyword selected) and right click select 'Find in search wizard'. This will bring you to Search Wizard screen directly and the searching output as well.
使用方式：在数据视图表内选出所需的关键字然后右击鼠键，选择‘Find in search wizard’.
12. Bottom menu shortcut keys.
Way of use: You need to press 'Alt' with: R = Report, F = Functions, D=Receive, H=Help & so on.
13. Reason Code Setup
14. Two new columns (Bin code and Item Type) are added into the Import Order Document .
15. Import Item Profile.
16. A new column, Profile Reference No is added to the Import Issue Document
Tuesday, 27 May 2008
The WIC Production Batch Number needs to comply to a fixed format given by WIC.
1. It has to be a number and no character.
2. It represent the day of the product being produced. The first digit represents the year of production. If it is 2008, then it is "8". The last 3 digit represents the number of days in that year. If the day of production is the 10th day of the year 2008, which means 10th January 2008. The Production Batch Number will be 8010. This function is to read 8010 and make production date of the particular detail to 10 Jan 2008 and calculate the subsequent expiry date.
Friday, 28 March 2008
Administrator of Extreme WMS can now view user access log at one glance. He/she can easily tell the login and logout time of any user and most importantly their computer name and IP address.
There is a checkbox of "Accessed" in the datagrid. If the checkbox is checked, it means the user has SUCESSFULLY login to the system . There is also an Error checkbox to show if the user has encountered any error while they were using the system.
How To: Go to Tools | Settings | Account | User Access Log.
2. Traceability is one of the essential element in business system such as WMS. We have now included the deletion log in the system.
How To: The deleted record can be discovered from Search Wizard (Ctrl + F) by entering a particular document number in Keyword field. The deleted record will be shown "deletion log" tab.
3. Print Two type of Delivery Note in Issue Module. The first type of Delivery Note does not print Pallet Count of items in the Delivery Note.
Caution: The Delivery Note (with Pallet Count) should only be used if there is a special request from customer that they wanted to have pallet count information printed on the Delivery Note.
4. A new report namely "Good Receive Note Listing" is now available in Receive Note.
5. The previous version does not allow more than one user to import transaction at the same time. 6.2.8 allows that!
6. You can post and Issue document and generate to a Receive document in one step. The two steps are now combined into one.
7. Unable to copy content of Extreme Dialog box makes communication between end users and system support life difficult. Hence, we have overcome this issue in this version.
8. Customized Report Directory has got a better User interface especially it shows report descriptions in the bottom pane. Press Ctrl + R to hide and un hide the Customized Report Directory.
9. Under certain circumstances, user might be entering same SKU more than one time in Issue details with different quantity. There is a little function available in the system to allow user in combining same SKU into one detail line instead of more than one line.
In this version, We have now made "Ctrl + 0" (it is zero not an O) as shortcut keys to Auto Apply and Auto Allocation.
11. One of the annoying features after we have made "copy and paste" available is some of the textboxes are disabled after a document is saved. Once a textbox has become disabled, user will not able to copy the content from it. Hence, we have overcome it by making it "Read-Only" and allowed the content to be Copied.
12. You can now view the summation of selected cell in Summary dialog.
13. You can now apply filter to any DataGrid in the system.
How To: Press "F7" in a Datagrid or you may right click the datagrid and there will be a popup menu to allow user to enter the filter screen as shown above.
14. Import Transfer. Since we allowed user to import Receive, Order, Issue and even Ownership Transfer in the past. We should also include "Transfer" in the boat. However, Importing Transfer is not just a pure Importing interface, it also serves as an super simplified "Pallet transfer" interface whereby user can create a transfer document by just enter pallet numbers and its final location.
15. Module Setup is ready. Try not to make any change unless it is necessary.
16. Last but not least, user can now define their own "select" statement and make it as a ad hoc or enquiry with special purpose that is not generic to other warehouses.
17. We have added "Bin Type" in Inventory Physical Balance Enquiry screen.
18. Users are now able to export data in DataGrid into Text File or CSV file.
Open any of the datagrid in Extreme and use your mouse to select a range of rows that you wish to export, right click on the selected datagrid and click on the "Export File" in the menu.
The next window allows user to select where they wants to export the file to. Just specify it and job done.
19. Added Serial No field into detail of transactions
In order to view the serial number field, user must remove User Preference files that kept in Config folder of Extreme.
Administrators are advised to create a batch file so to make deletion of User Preference files easier.
Login to Extreme after User Preference files are deleted. You will then see Serial No field appears in every transaction detail grid.