Most of the new features in version 6.5.8 is for MCC Guangzhou project.
- Enhanced import summary result so that user can throw away their calculator.
- There are two types of MCC Tally Form (盲收單) available in MCC build. The default MCC Tally form is now according to warehouse of the selected WM Receive document.
- When user exported MCC EDI files, the program will move older files to a predefined archive folder. In this version, the program will only move those files that created by Extreme and not others.
- Add Document Date in "Update Issue Header Information"
- Unchecked EDI files in the MCC Import screen will not be moved to archive folder.
- During MCC import process, if the program encounter any data integrity issue (ie. article in PO is not found in Extreme Item profile), the EDI files will be moved to a PENDING folder.
- The program is now able to determine if an imported PO is a normal Purchase Order or a Goods Return Order from MCC. (logistic type of PO header)
- F+V (Fruits and Vegetables) Tally Form is group by First letter of Pinyin of Item Name.
- "Order Distribution List" is view only if the PO does not belong to F+V warehouse.
- In the previous version, there is no popup of "OK" message box after "Release & Posting" has successfully completed.
- There is planned delivery date field in MCC PO header, it will now be imported as Shipment Date Time of ASN Header.
- Inserted datetime of WM Receive and WM Order should be date and time of importing EDI files.
- There is now counter in WM Order header to store number of time the particular Order has been generated to Issue and Picking.
- Import MCC PO to ASN with Posted status.
Post a Comment