It is time for us to consolidate and re-organize of business documents and we wish to use this blog post to explain the different of each.
Below is a more illustrative menu in Issue module. The menu Item in Bold are Delivery related, in which are Delivery Note or Invoice.
- Delivery Order
- Standard - This is the simplest form of Delivery Order with Item Code, Name, UOM and Quantity at the line level.
- with Base UOM - Certain customers requested to indicate base UOM in Delivery Order, for instance, a carton of chocolate with 10 inners.
- Dispatch Note (Temp Ctrl)
- Standard - Temp Ctrl stands for "Temperature Controlled", since Xtreme WMS was first designed for temperature controlled warehouse, the original Dispatch Note was designed to show temperature setting of the truck that does delivery.
- Under the menu of Customized, there are bunch of Delivery Orders or Invoices that we customized for specific customers.
Post a Comment